My Client, a rapidly expanding and progressive large Belfast practice, is recruiting for an experienced Associate Director to join their market leading Corporate Tax team. My Client has enjoyed an unparalleled period of growth over the past 2 years and has impressive growth plans going forward. With an ever increasing share of NI Top 100 Companies they are solidifying their place as the market leading advisor. With this in mind the successful Associate Director must be a technically excellent, ambitious, well networked individual already operating at Associate Director level (or similar) within a Corporate Tax in a large team. The successful Corporate Tax Associate Director can expect a market leading salary and benefits package coupled with a clearly defined career trajectory.
- Take responsibility and ownership of lucrative portfolio of reputable clients
- Act as the focal point for the delivery of sophisticated tax advice
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately
- Manage client assignments that are sizable in both scope and scale
- Provide intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively
- Present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues
- Seek business development opportunities and participate in new client pitch situations
- Write high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners
- Ensure bills are raised and costs are collected on a timely basis
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach team of Managers by inducting effectively, giving regular feedback and completing timely appraisals
- Proactively manage your own career, seeking out opportunities to work on a variety of assignments to build on existing experience
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified;
- Minimum 7 years’ post qualification experience of working in a tax department of a large firm
- Strong technical knowledge
- Proven business development ability
- Ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the accountancy field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Gemma Murphy for a confidential discussion on 07714254890. Alternatively please apply via the link below.