Are you an experienced External Auditor looking to step into a Management role? Or a practice-trained accountant working in Industry who would be keen to return to a like-minded professional environment?
This is a newly created position within a thriving team of professionals in a well-known top tier firm with offices based in Belfast city centre. The clients you will be supporting are local and very well known organisations.
As Audit Manager, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the work of more junior members of staff to ensure Audits are completed in a timely and efficient manner, but you will also be building a strong relationship with the client. This firm offers their clients more than an Auditing service, but takes time to understand the client’s wider needs and long term plans.
As Manager, this means that you will regularly liaise with colleagues in the departments of Corporate Finance, Restructuring, Risk and many more, in order to support the client in their future endeavours and advise them on important corporate decision making.
To apply for this role you might fit one or more of the below categories;
- Top 6 trained Accountant who has moved into Industry, but is seeking an opportunity to return to Practice for a more structured career progression path
- Experienced External Auditor who has lead Audits on Top 100 NI firms from start to finish
- Current Assistant manager in another Top 6 firm who is looking to progress into a management position
- A strong understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS accounting frameworks
- A determined and driven individual who is eager to progress in a Practice setting
- A strong leader who has experience in people management and understanding how to get the best out of their team
Why chose this role?
- This is a newly created position that you can shape and mould from day one, it sits within a successful and growing team
- The benefits offered in this organisation are genuinely market leading, and include but aren’t limited to;
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Company car allowance
- Private health care
- *Genuinely flexible working options* (Working from home options offered from manager level upwards)
To have an entirely confidential discussion about this role, please find my direct contact number on our website for more detail on the firm, salary and benefits. Or to apply please follow the directions below.