If you are a Newly Qualified Accountant coming out of contract in the new year, Dublin could be a great next step for your career.
Why move to Dublin?
– Salaries are significantly higher than Belfast, at around €45,000 – €55,000 for newly qualified accountants
– Progression tends to be faster, particularly in Accountancy firms where you can be promoted to Senior Manager from as little as 3 years’ PQE
– As Ireland’s financial hub, you will get involved in larger, more complex workloads which will significantly add to your existing experience
– Many firms offer a signing or relocation package, which will help make the move easier
– As well as a great bonus scheme, some firms offer paid overtime
– Dublin’s offering is very similar to that of London in terms of salaries and career development, but is only a two hour drive from Belfast
What’s the role?
I am currently working with five Accounting firms in Dublin and have a wide range of roles at this level in Audit, Corporate Finance, Consulting and Tax. The Dublin Accountancy market is thriving and there is huge potential for Newly Qualified Accountants at this moment in time.
If you are interested in a specific area, get in touch to discuss specifically what you are looking for and I can talk you through some options that match your interests.
Similarly, if you have considered Dublin but feel like you need more information, get in touch for a detailed overview of the market and what it would really look like to make the move.
You’ll find me, Steven Osborne on LinkedIn along with all my contact details, or on the Hunter Savage website directly (link above). You can also send your CV to me by clicking ‘apply’ below and we can arrange a call to discuss.