Are you a qualified accountant with 1 year post qualified experience looking for a new challenge? I am actively recruiting for an Accountant to join a dynamic local entrepreneurial brand owner and service provider within a fast-moving Consumer Goods sector in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant coming from a small practice background to enter a role in Industry and join a dynamic forward-thinking organisation. This is a company that is big enough to support you in your role, growth and development, but personal enough that you will have variety in your role and take on a range of tasks
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts for the Holding company
- Management of group cost centres and reporting to the budget holders
- Management of all balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget
- Support in the management of annual internal audit
- Preparation of VAT returns and annual corporate tax pack
- This role would be well suited to a candidate coming from a small practice background looking for their first step into Industry
- Qualified at a minimum level to one of the following ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a minimum of one year’s post or at least five years finance experience working in a relevant finance environment
- Experience in preparation and consolidation of Group Accounts
- Strong IT and analytical skills
You will have a very competitive salary, which is negotiable and will be based on the knowledge and experience you offer.
There is a wide range of perks and benefits, some of which are newly created at this firm, please ask for more details on this.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. All the consultants are experts within their field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Gavin Bigger for a confidential discussion on 07707257901. Alternatively, please apply via the link below