Do you feel like you are underpaid, under valued? This is often what I hear from Accounting Technicians, even though they play a very important role in accounting firms. This firm understands the value of their employees, and is willing to have that reflected in their remuneration.
The successful Accounting Technician will be qualified with experience in an accountancy practice. This is a newly created position.
– Preparing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
– Preparing personal and corporate tax computations.
– Providing bookkeeping services
– Payroll – weekly and monthly
– Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
– Preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns.
– Accounting technician – qualified or with suitable experience
– Previous experience in an accountancy practice
– Team player with first class presentation and time management skills
Hunter Savage is a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We specialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other Accountancy position please contact me in confidence, you’ll find my details on LinkedIn; https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-osborne-471bb2130/
Alternatively please apply via the link below.