Assistant Accountant – Study Support – Belfast – £22,000 – £24,000
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Study Support Provided
- Market leader in UK & Ireland
- Friendly, professional, team working environment
About Our client:
Hunter Savage Accountancy & Finance are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning top 100 organisation based in the Belfast area. Reporting into the management accountant this role is pivotal in assisting the preparation of all aspects of the management accounts.
Our client is seeking an assistant accountant to; assist with preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts, lead in the reporting of expenditure against budget variances, analysing spend and supporting the finance team on statutory audits by preparing reports and annual budget preparation.
The Successful Applicant:
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel including v-look ups, pivot tables, macros.
- Cross functional perspective & professional values
- IATI qualified (Accounting Technician) with experience in similar function
- Relevant degree qualification with experience in finance function
- 3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced finance function with similar duties
- Experience of SAP is desirable
What’s on offer:
This role offers a permanent contract, professional team working environment, free parking, study support towards a professional accounting qualification and a competitive salary for the successful individual.
Next Steps – What you need to do now
Click apply now or for further information, and to apply for this role or if you would like to have a confidential chat about your career, please forward a CV to Kenton@huntersavage.com or contact Kenton on 07702908493. If this role isn’t right for you but you would like to hear about other opportunities visit the Hunter Savage website for a full list of opportunities.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.