Banking Solicitor – (NQ – 5 PQE)
Hunter Savage are currently recruiting for a Banking Solicitor to join this top tier firm in their banking team. This firm have a leading banking and finance team and would deal with major lenders locally and internationally. As such, this is an exciting opportunity for a junior banking solicitor to work with leading Partners within this field and deal with some really cutting edge client facing banking work. This firm also has a reputation as an excellent working culture and competitive salary for the market.
Key Benefits of the Role
– Top notch banking team – Opportunity to work with leading Banking/Finance Partners
– Exposure to leading local and international banking clients
– Plenty of scope for career development
Working with this leading team the successful applicant will be required to work on a broad range of banking and finance transactions to include leveraged finance, acquisition finance, property finance, debt securities, corporate finance etc
The successful applicant will ideally meet the following criteria
– Qualified Solicitor – NQ – 5 PQE
– Must have a seat in banking/finance and a genuine interest in developing their career within this practice area
– Ambitious and driven and quick to learn
– Excellent levels of attention to detail
– Strong business development skills
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Andrew Currie for a confidential discussion on 07803 211836.