I am working with a leading provider of products and consulting services to some of the world’s largest finance, technology and energy institutions.
They are looking for Business Analysts who will join their Capital Markets Consulting Business. If you are strategic, thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to solve complex business challenges then get in touch by sending your CV.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Join a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry.
- Business expenses and travel opportunities.
- Fast paced environment and exposure to solve complex business challenges.
- Gathering, and communicating the business necessities for the project and interpreting into functional specifications and comprehensive test plans.
- Providing technical information regarding the application of complex regulation
- Comply with banking and other regulations, DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, and understand the changing regulatory landscape
- Record workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client.
- Interface with stakeholders. understand their requirements, and develop existing solutions
- Design, then execute test scenarios and test scripts.
- Graduate with a minimum of 2:1
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a BA working in a financial organisation
- Knowledge of equities, fixed income, derivatives, FX etc
- Show experience writing requirements specs for Information Systems
- Exposure to VBA and SQL is advantageous
- Show evidence of analysing and recording complex processes
- Excel experience is preferred
- Regulatory experience e.g. CCAR, dodd-frank, MiFID, Basel, FATCA
- competitive holidays
- Business expenses
For further information, and to apply for this Business Analyst position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Services opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.