I am working with a well-established financial services company who are looking a Private Clients Charted Consultant to join their team and provide first-class advisory and support services.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Join a well-established financial services company
- Opportunity to develop business relationships
- Deliver first-class advisory and support services
- Develop business relationships with existing and new clients.
- Identify areas of development and address by appropriate targeted CPD activities
- Client meeting as part of business development
- Operate within all FCA Rules and Guidance in all stages of advisory process
- Provide technically accurate and compliant answers to queries
- Maintain Product and Market awareness and remain compliant with all legislative & procedural changes
- Maintain productive and respective internal relationships as part of day-to-day activities
- Proactive ownership of all areas of responsibility
- Level 6 Dip PFS
- Current SPS
- 5 years’ relevant industry experience
- Demonstrate proven client record with quality servicing and sales achievement
- Extensive knowledge of marketplace and legislation/regulation is essential
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Employer pensions contributions
- Sick pay
For further information, and to apply for this Chartered Consultant position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Services opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.