This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest insurance organisations in Northern Ireland, with excellent growth potential in this role. If you are keen on joining a firm who strive to provide clients with a level of service which fully meets their expectations and which is consistent with the highest standards available locally then email your CV to me in confidence.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Cradle to grave claims handling with Motor Damage and Property Claims.
- Great package and benefits.
- Excellent and genuine opportunity to progress within this role.
- Investigating, negotiating and settling of designated claims, ensuring that company resources are utilised in a cost effective manner.
- Ensuring efficient progress and update of claims through the system.
- Dealing with enquiries from insurance brokers, policyholders and other clients.
- Liaising with other internal departments and external service providers.
- Liaising with senior handler and team leader as and when necessary.
- Preparation of documentation for cheque approval.
- Maintaining FCA compliance at all times.
- Must evidence at least 2 years’ experience operating as a Claims Handler, ideally with motor damage / property claims experience. Other claims experience will be considered.
- A professional and persuasive telephone manner.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the CII qualification.
- Computer literacy, particularly with MS Office.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- A drive to succeed.
- £20,000 – £25,000 DOE
- Exam support.
- Staff discount.
For further information, and to apply for this claims position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Insurance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.