This regional insurance brokers have been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the province for over 15 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Executive as a result of growth.
This is a great role for an existing Account Executive to join a highly experienced team of insurance professional as they seek to grow their business. With the experience of global and local markets in their team, the can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking and risk advising organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- To provide a complete, professional insurance advice and service to clients.
- Working with existing clients and developing new business in the Corporate Market.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits.
- To achieve budget by meeting agreed targets for retention with existing business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve agreed targets.
- Management of daily business activities.
- Working alongside Account Handlers to place business and manage renewals.
- Assist with the ongoing mentoring and development of junior colleagues.
- Must evidence at least 5 years operating in a similar Account Executive role in insurance.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the ACII qualification.
- You will have knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products.
- Proven track record delivery against targets and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Highly competitive basic salary.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
For further information, and to apply for this Commercial Account Executive position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Insurance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.