This regional insurance brokers have been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the province for over 35 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Executive as a result of growth.
This is a great role for an existing Account Executive or a highly experienced Commercial Account Handler to join a highly experienced team of insurance professional as they seek to grow their business.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- To provide a complete, professional insurance advice and service to commercial clients.
- Working with an existing book of clients and developing new business in the commercial market.
- High degree of autonomy, only expected in the office on occasion.
- To achieve budget by meeting agreed targets for retention with existing business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve agreed targets.
- Management of daily business activities.
- Assist with the ongoing mentoring and development of junior colleagues.
- Must evidence at least 3-5 years operating in a similar Account Executive role or at least 5 years as a Senior Commercial Account Handler.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the ACII qualification.
- You will have knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products.
- Proven track record delivery against targets and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- £30,000 – £40,000.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
For further information, and to apply for this Commercial Account Executive position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Insurance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response