Commercial Lawyer (Tech Innovation)
Our client a leading global company are looking for a commercial lawyer with a strong interest and passion in technology to work as part of their fast growth Belfast office. This is an exciting opportunity for to work at the cutting edge of legal services within one of the world’s largest global organisations. They will get exposure and training on artificial intelligence, robotics and machine learning and how they benefit the legal field.
This role would suit a commercially minded lawyer who is keen to move away from a traditional firm and fee earning and into more of a commercial/business based role.
You will also be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits package.
You will be required to work closely with the business and advise on any lawtech products to assist with the provision of the highest quality legal services to their clients. More specifically this will include innovation such as AI, Robotics, Machine Learning etc.
Ideally the successful applicant will meet the following criteria
– Qualified Solicitor – All levels of PQE considered
– Will have a real passion and interest in technology and how it can assist with the provision of an excellent legal service
– Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels
– Solid project management skills
Key Selling Points
Our client can offer;
– Competitive remuneration package
– Comprehensive awards package
– Support for Flexible working and also career development
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Andrew Currie for a confidential discussion on 07803 211836.