Commercial Property Associate
Hunter Savage are recruiting for this highly regarded commercial practice. They have a reputation for providing the highest quality legal advice and are consistently ranked at the top of the legal market in most of their practice areas. Their strong commercial property team has been growing significantly and resultantly they are now looking for a senior commercial property solicitor. This is an exciting opportunity to work with domestic and international investors, financial institutions, developers, retailers and owner/occupiers on a range of complex commercial property transactions.
Benefits of the Role
– Opportunity to work for a top tier firm in one of their busiest practice areas
– High quality, cross border work
– Opportunity to work on some of the most complex, challenging transactions in the market
– Market leading salaries and bonus
The successful applicant will ideally meet the following criteria
– Qualified Solicitor – Ideally 3 PQE but exceptional candidates would be considered
– Will have extensive commercial property/real estate experience from a reputable corporate/commercial firm
– Can demonstrate previous experience of working on complex property transactions
– Technically very strong
– Strong business development skills
– Professional and driven
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Andrew Currie for a confidential discussion on 07803 211836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org