enior Associate/Partner (Construction)
Hunter Savage are recruiting for a Senior Construction Lawyer for our client, a leading commercial firm. This is an opportunity for a driven and experienced Construction Lawyer to work with a solid base of existing work with some leading clients whilst also further growing this area. They will have full ownership and autonomy over the construction practice. It would suit a Construction Lawyer with over 6 years PQE and a solid client network.
The successful candidate will be required to develop and grow the existing construction practice. More specifically they will be working on a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious construction transactions which will include cross-border work.
The successful applicant will ideally meet the following criteria
– Qualified Solicitor – Ideally 6 + years PQE within a construction practice of a leading commercial firm
– Technically sound with exceptional drafting skills
– Must also have excellent business development skills
– Ability to lead and grow a practice area is a must
The successful applicant will be rewarded with;
– Market Leading salary and bonus potential
– Opportunity to own and develop a practice area
– Opportunity to work for a very prestigious firm
Hunter Savage are a leading niche legal recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within the legal field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please contact Andrew Currie for a confidential discussion on 07803 211836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org