This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest insurance organisations in Northern Ireland.
They are looking for an experienced customer relations officer to join their team in Belfast.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Professional growth opportunities
- Join one of Northern Irelands largest Insurance organisations
- Great benefits package
- Manage customer complaints to resolution all within the required regulatory timescales.
- Main contact for customer complaints.
- Keep Complaints Database up-to-date.
- Communicate with customers, suppliers, insurers and internal departments and conduct investigations into complaints.
- Achieve satisfactory resolutions with compliance framework.
- Manage complaints through to Ombudsman level.
- Help management team identify any trends in complaints and communicate any issues.
- Must act with sensitivity ad be objective and impartial.
- Previous experience in a customer service role handling complaints essential
- Ideally insurance, banking or financial services experience will be considered
- Objective and disciplined Individual
- Previous customer service role handling complaints essential
- Analytical thinking with attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with unreasonable conduct
- Able to identify, manage and report conflict of interest
- Skills to act with sensitivity
- Strong time management
- Operate with high level of integrity
- Competitive Salary
- competitive holidays
For further information, and to apply for this Business Analyst position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Services opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.