Due to the ongoing growth and the current requirement for a focus on all things Digital, our successful client is recruiting for a Digital Sales Executive. This Digital Sales Executive role is permanent and comes with excellent career prospects. The fortunate Digital Sales Executive will enjoy working as part of a busy team, for one of the highest selling Media Brands in Ireland. Ensuring the Brand within the company is correctly advertised online, as well as meeting with prospective clients to push the company’s Brand Awareness.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
1. Attractive Salary – OTE £30k+ per annum
2. Belfast based HQ, with the opportunity to travel
3. Excellent career prospects in one of the largest Media Brands in the country
- To expand and develop the online database
- To prepare advertising solutions and create annual campaigns
- To prepare and deliver quality online sales proposals and presentations
- Achieve weekly & monthly sales targets
- Securing new clients
- Assist in the strategic development of the business
- B2B activities
- Deliver quality online sales proposals and presentations
- Liaising daily with current and new clients
- Filling advertising space on various publications
- Degree educated
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B environment or similar
- A successful background and knowledge in online business sales & ecommerce
- Target driven, highly motivated and a self-starter
- Proven track record of prospecting and delivering new business
- Experience of achieving KPIs
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- People person
- Comfortable with chatting to clients on the phone or face to face
- Driving licence
- Self – motivated
- OTE £30,000 +
- Enjoyable working environment
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Company Car (depending on experience)
For further information, and to apply for this Digital Sales Executive job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou at Hunter Savage.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.