Existing Account Management
· Managing and developing strong working relationships with our partners which will include regular phone calls, face to face meetings, and this may require time away from home;
· Acting as point of contact for our partners between the rest of the company including IT, legal and marketing;
· Contributing to partner meetings and the production of performance information and minutes to be actioned;
· Helping to identify new business opportunities or potential areas for growth;
· Assisting in commercial and contractual renegotiations.
New Business Development
· Following up on inbound and generating outbound, leads and opportunities by phone, email, and face to face meetings;
· Researching competitors and the industry to suggest potential new prospects;
· Exhibiting and networking at industry specific events.
· Assisting and positively contributing to the production of tender responses which may come into any areas within the business.
Stats and Analytics
· Reviewing partner performance and suggesting areas for improvement.
· Researching and suggesting areas for improvement on existing systems;
· Researching and assisting with new systems.
· Producing reports for the E-Business Manager as well as carrying out routine tasks such as updating company stats systems with relevant partner performance data or implementing updates.
Honours Degree in a computing, science, technology, mathematical or business related discipline
· Experience in a customer facing role desirable, preferably with customer relationship management and sales experience;
· Experience in an IT, e-commerce, fintech or financial services environment desirable;
· An appreciation of web/software development would be advantageous;
· Applications from less experienced, but high calibre, graduates and undergraduates will also be considered.
· Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills;
· Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel);
· Ability to manage projects successfully against tight deadlines;
· Ability to work as part of a team;
· Ability to multi-task;
· Ability to self-educate yourself where required;
· Able to use your initiative;
· Experience of CRM and Google Analytics would be beneficial.
· Good interpersonal skills;
· Articulate, ambitious, enthusiastic, responsible and thorough;
· Attention to detail;
· Self-motivated and able to use your initiative where possible;
· Must be eligible to live and work in the UK;
· Can identify with and adhere to our company values.
For further information on this job role please contact Emma at Hunter Savage