Our leading client is recruiting for an Event Coordinator. The Event Coordinator will work with the Training Events team to ensure the smooth running of events across the global offices. The successful Event Coordinator will be responsible for the event management of a range of training programmes.
Top 3 things about this role:
- Work for one of the best law firms in the world
- Excellent training and benefits package
- Opportunity to travel
- The role will ideally suit an individual with a strong event management background who enjoys checking everything is well organised and has experience in a professional services environment.
- Enthusiastic, efficient candidate with exceptional administrative and prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships both with internal and external clients
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills across both client groups
- Excellent communication skills , both written & oral
- Proven team working skills
- Computer literate with exceptional knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Effective and efficient with data management and databases
- Arrange all pre and post logistics for a number of different training events
- Liaising with teams virtually across all offices to supply all the pre event information required to ensure the training runs smoothly
- Collating collateral for training programmes
- Managing the event budgets
- Preparing and amending documentation as required
- Providing on-site support at events both in-house and at external venues
For further information, and to apply for this Event Coordinator job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.