A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join a well-respected progressive Independent Financial Advice practice based in South Belfast.
The role will involve working closely with the existing team to support the Company Directors, ensuring all compliance standards are met.
The successful candidate will be provided with a broad exposure to financial planning matters, a competitive salary and a benefits package in a small and friendly firm.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Long Established IFA firm with over 30 years’ experience.
- Small, friendly firm where open opinion is encouraged.
- Ideal candidate will want to move into a long term back office role.
- Oversight on all administration processes and reporting to the Company Directors
- Working directly with the Directors to formulate and action a financial plan on behalf of clients
- Prepare research and suitability reports
- Ensuring all documentation and processes are completed for each transaction
- Working as part of a small team, sharing knowledge and responsibility to enhance output
- Keeping up to date and liaising with Threesixty Services on compliance matters.
- 4 years’ experience as a Paraplanner within a financial planning firm
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified, working towards Chartered
- Thorough knowledge and capability using front and back office systems, i.e. Investment Platforms, SelectAPension, IRESS XPlan, FE Analytics, Prestwood Truth Cashflow
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of Financial Planning products, as well as technical and industry knowledge
- Follow business processes accurately and compliantly either independently or as part of a team
- Competitive salary DOE
- Exam support
For further information, and to apply for this Paraplanner position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Services opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.