The Facilities Assistant will contribute to the effectiveness of the team by providing
a comprehensive and efficient service within the team and ensuring the support services
are maintained and delivered to a high standard.
Requirements of the position:
- Front of House – reception, switchboard and client catering
- Post, print and records
- To maintain up to date records and adhere to the essential competencies and Service Level Agreements for the role
- To receive, accurately record and promptly relay, oral and written messages
- To display a clear, calm and pleasant manner providing a courteous and efficient service for the firm
- To process incoming and internal telephone calls in accordance with the firm’s current policy.
- To undertake any specific training as and when required by the HR Department, supervisor or Partners of the firm
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s documentation and all information
- To notify any security breaches to the Facilities Manager and, if they are IT related, the Director of IT
- To liaise and work at any office as required
- To provide holiday cover for team members
- To create and maintain professional relationships with clients and other staff
- To respond to Internal and External Client requests timeously
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach
- Team player
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
- To be accountable and straightforward
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
For further information, and to apply for this Facilities Assistant role, please contact Margaret Savage on 028 9008 0031. Visit our website for a full list of Legal opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing dependent upon the calibre of response.