Finance Assistant – Belfast
Our client is globally recognised and require a finance assistant to join their expert team in a fast-paced office environment.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- State of the art office
- Market leading benefits package
- Friendly and positive working environment
This new exciting role will work within the end-to-end accounting team based in Belfast and provide accounting services to support global offices. The role will entail reconciliation work, posting accounting journals, month-end activities among other internal and external finance duties.
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years experience working in a finance role
- Accounting Technician Qualification desirable (IATI / ATT)
- Experience using accounting software packages (SAP Preferable)
- Good Microsoft office skills, including excel
- Business proficiency in written and oral English
What’s on offer:
This role offers a brilliant environment for professionals to thrive, a good team working environment and a competitive market rate salary as well as a wide-ranging benefits package.
Next Steps – What you need to do now:
For further information, and to apply for this role or if you would like to have a confidential chat about your career, you can find Kenton Bell via email, call or LinkedIn. Visit the Hunter Savage website for a full list of other Accountancy & Finance opportunities.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.