This is a genuine opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an organisation in the midst of a significant period of growth. The company has gone from strength to strength in the last 3 years and have seen expansion of their team into numerous countries around the world, with Belfast remaining as their head office.
Despite this success, the company still feels like a start-up because of it’s drive towards continued development. Every member of the team feels part of something that is making an impact in their field, they feel involved int he overall goals of the company. This will definitely be the case for the individual who take up the role of Financial Accountant, who will have a range of key responsibilities which include, but aren’t limited to;
– The preparation of monthly management accounts of the group of companies
– Monthly reporting packs outlining actuals vs. forecasts
– Supporting with the preparation of statutory accounts
– Playing a key role in the implementation of ERP system
– Assisting the FC with a range of other project work
To be considered, you must be a fully qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar and have relevant experience.
The ideal applicants will have;
– 3 or more years’ post-qualification experience
– Experience/training in a Big Four Audit environment
– A strong knowledge and technical understanding of current IFRS
– Confidence in the use of a range of relevant software packages
– Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Use the link to apply, or find me, Steven Osborne, on the Hunter Savage website or LinkedIn to find out more information before applying.