This is a local firm established to serve the needs of solicitors, their clients and their families in Northern Ireland. They are Independent Financial Advisers proud to put the interests of their clients at the heart of everything they do.
Due to the continued expansion of their business, they are looking to employ a well networked Financial Planner, with the ability to develop long-lasting business relationships. The successful candidate will be a highly professional and motivated individual, with a genuine desire to deliver the best possible outcome for their clients.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Top, local financial advisors.
- Excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a growing business.
- Autonomy and flexibility to identify new opportunities for growth and expansion.
Dealing with private clients, you will be expected to competently advise across the full spectrum of Financial Planning, including Investments, Protection, IHT, Tax and Retirement Planning. However, we also expect you to have the ability to identify new opportunities and develop the companies presence – particularly across the north and west of the country. This area offers massive growth potential and expansion to the right candidate.
Key components of the role will include: –
- Identifying and following up on new business opportunities, developing the relationship until it adds value
- Thorough preparation of each client’s personal circumstance, making efficient use of all the resources that will be available to you in advance of the meeting
- Scheduling and undertaking frequent client meetings, providing high quality advice to both existing and prospective clients
- Conducting in-depth reviews and helping clients navigate their way through increasingly complex financial journeys
- Using cash-flow modelling to bring your client’s financial situation to life and help them make truly informed decisions
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation, always acting in a compliant manner whilst delivering outstanding levels of customer service
- Maintaining your continuous development as per regulatory requirements
- You will be an accomplished financial adviser, ideally with at least 6-years experience in the financial advisory or wealth management sector. We are looking for a well networked, self-starter, who is equally as competent developing new relationships as they are maintaining existing ones.
- You will be at least Level 4 Diploma Qualified, with a genuine commitment to achieving Chartered status.
- You will be self-motivated and hungry to succeed, but with the competence and gravitas to ensure you do so in a professional manner.
- Whilst ambitious, you will also be a team player, able to work collaboratively with others to achieve wider business goals.
- Naturally driven, you will be very results orientated and be able to demonstrate this with a strong record of sales results and target achievement.
- You should have experience of delivering advice across three out of the four key areas of Financial Planning:
- Wealth Management
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- You should have an excellent compliance track record, evidenced by good client feedback and low numbers of client dissatisfaction.
- You will have natural interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You will also have an up to date knowledge and experience of the use and applications of IT
- You must hold a full driving license and have access to your own transport (for business purposes)
- competitive salary and benefits package commensurate on qualifications and experience
For further information, and to apply for this IFA position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Planning opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.