Due to continued success, our Belfast city centre Client, a large, professional services organisation, urgently wishes to recruit an experienced HR Administrator. This is a permanent, HR job and the successful applicant will enjoy working in a busy, energised team, and provide high quality support across a number of key HR processes.
- Provide HR Administrative support across a number of key HR areas
- Performance management, Terms and conditions, leave, absence and exit process
- Support HR queries and manage cases, escalating where necessary
- Maintain relevant HR files in line with data protection
- Support the Managers in the generation, distribution and collation of annual HR processes
- Process requests and work towards service level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient HR advisory service in maintained
- Experience of HR case management and offering expert HR advice
- Exceptional customer service skills gained in a service orientated, commercial environment
- Excellent administrative skills with a proven track record of producing high quality work within tight deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Permanent, full time hours
- Large, professional and modern working environment
- Belfast city centre location
- Excellent training
For further information and to apply for this HR Administration job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
Close date 23rd May 2019
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent on the calibre of response.