HR Business Partner
Our Client is a large, professional, advisory organisation in Belfast City Centre. They are keen to appoint an experienced HR Project Business Partner. This is a 6 month fixed term contract HR project job, working in a close-knit team of HR Business Partners. The HR Project Business Partner will provide professional advice and guidance and deliver on key objectives relating to a large change programme as well as research and implementing a new competency framework.
- 6 month fixed term contract with possibility of a short extension
- Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager but working as part of a busy, professional HR group
- Support the delivery of a large complex change project aimed at making significant changes to ways of working
- Work with the wider HR team to develop or amend current HR policies and practices with support agile working
- Consulting with a range of stakeholders in order to coordinate the various elements of the project
- Introduction of a new HR Information Management System, updating work practices
- Development and roll out of user-friendly and relevant core competencies
- Research and implement a new competency framework, supporting staff from recruitment through the development of their skills
- Associate CIPD membership, essential
- Successful, recent, evidence based, track record in contributing to the implementation of organisational change projects
- Good project management skills, including coordinating working groups, new system implementation
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Good understanding of a range of forma HR policies and practices used in a professional organisation
- Practical experience of applying current Northern Ireland employment legislation
- Good oral and written communication
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Immediate start available
- 6 month fixed contract with possibility of short extension
- Belfast city centre location
- Professional, modern offices
Close date for applications is 12 noon, Friday 23rd August 2019.
1st stage interviews will be the week commencing 2nd September 2019
For further information and to apply for this excellent HR Project Business Partner job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.