Our Client, a large, multi-site, service centric organisation, based in Belfast, wishes to recruit an experienced HR Systems Manager. This is a new, HR systems implementation job. Working directly with the Head of HR Operations, the successful HR Systems Project Manager will be responsible for leading and developing the new HR & Payroll system implementation, with direct input in the design, preparation and system planning stages.
- Act as the HR expert and business lead for the new HR & Payroll system implementation
- Lead and manage all activity for the new system – set up, process review and management, data set up, testing preparation and planning.
- Liaison and support for the system build, report writing and set up, user training across the entire business
- Act as the lead for HR & Payroll technical queries regarding policy, procedure, best practice to ensure that the new implementation meets the organisational and legislative requirements
- Lead and support the HR team in the HR system user support
- Responsible for leading and applying system upgrades and changes, manage testing and communicate the changes with the users
- Provide initial and ongoing training
- Develop guides, tools and training materials
- Work with the team of Users and Super Users to train and support on all ongoing requirements
- Degree level qualification, essential
- Minimum of 3 years HR systems experience, essential
- Experience in the implementation, administration and maintenance of an HR system across a large scale, complex business
- Project management experience
- Experience of training stakeholders at all levels
- CIPD qualified, desirable
- Prince II qualified, desirable
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to juggle numerous conflicting priorities
- New, permanent HR Systems Management role
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Full time, role
- Belfast central location
- Free car parking
- Large, expanding, organisation
For further information and to apply for this HR Systems Manager job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.