I am working with an award-winning independent brokers based in Belfast who are looking to recruit Account Handlers as a result of growth.
They are a client-focused brokerage working with Northern Ireland’s biggest brands focusing on exceptional service.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Award-winning Northern Ireland Insurance Broker
- Opportunity to utilise and develop your skills
- Great Salary and Package
- New business quotations.
- Mid-Terms Adjustments.
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with clients, internal colleagues and insurers.
- Work closely with Account Executive to ensure to timely placement of insurance for clients.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or 5 years’ for a Senior role
- In possession of, or working towards Cert CII, ACII or DIP CII depending on experience level
- Technical Knowledge of a broad range of insurance products
- Organised individual with great admin skills
- Competitive Salary
- Public and Bank Holidays
- Exam support
For further information, and to apply for this Account Handler position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Insurance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.