Our leading client is recruiting for an IP Administrator . The IP Administrator will be part of a team to provide support across all global offices and work with international clients and world famous brands.
Top 3 things about this role:
- Work with globally renowned brands
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to travel
- Very keen attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, both within Belfast and remotely with colleagues from London and elsewhere across a wide range of levels, responsibilities and offices
- Show a proactive approach to tasks and situations
- Have an enthusiastic approach to change and adapt to an ever-evolving role
- Keep track of all deadlines and remind fee earners or clients of timelines where appropriate
- Review and process electronic notifications from trade mark offices
- Ensure accuracy of all data entered into databases
- Update databases on a daily basis
- Preparation of client documentation and correspondence
- Coordination and preparation of invoices
- Business Development
- Maintain/update EPiC experience records and events calendar
- Ensure A&O internal databases are kept up to date, eg EPiC, CVs and A&O.com.
- Graduate or equivalent, or A Levels with relevant experience
- RSA Stage I/II Text or Word Processing
- Excellent Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint skills
For further information, and to apply for this IP Administrator job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.