Our client, a leading international law firm is seeking a ISDA Negotiator to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career in a fast paced and demanding environment, working with a wide range of clients. This ISDA Negotiator role will be provide a successful candidate with an opportunity to grow their responsibilities and experience.
- Carry out legal capacity and authority due diligence checks
- Review and implement advise from collateral netting and legal opinions
- Draft, negotiate and arrange for the execution of a wide range of OTC, listed and clearing documentation such as ISDA Master Agreements, collateral agreements, futures agreements, execution agreements, exchange traded derivative agreements and other derivatives legal agreements to facilitate derivative trading in line with current financial regulations
- Liaise with trading desks, client relationship teams, risk management and specialist legal teams to resolve various derivatives-related issues
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders on client launches and priorities to ensure timely execution of all trading documentation
- Language skills, preferably German or French.
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and ability to work without supervision
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards of documentation, processes and control environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, both verbally and written
For further information, and to apply for this ISDA Negotiator job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.