This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Financial Advisor company based in Belfast.
This role is the starting point to a career in Wealth Management and is the beginning of a path into Paraplanning or Financial Advice. If you can demonstrate all the key requirements below I would be delighted to chat with you.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Join a Local Financial Advisors
- An exciting, ever changing, progressive environment
- Start a career in Financial Advice
- Administrative support to firms advisors
- Prepare documentation and maintenance of client records
- Manage a prioritise workload
- Meet tight deadlines
- Liaise with range of people in a professional manner
- General administrative Duties
- Processing Letters of Authority and adhering to Company timescales
- liaise with lenders and providers
- Maintain client database
- Answer telephone enquiries from client’s and companies
- Prepare client portfolio valuations
- Recent Graduate
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be flexible and adaptive to change
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- GCSEs grade C or above (English & Maths)
- Previous experience working within a Banking or Financial advisory firm desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday entitlement
- Exam support
For further information, and to apply for this Junior Administrator position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Services opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.