Are you a qualified accountant with 3-4 years post qualified experience looking for a varied role in a local firm? I am actively recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join a mid-tier firm in their Belfast office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Audit and Accounts Manager to join a dynamic forward thinking firm who are focused on delivering high quality service to a very broad range of clients. This is a firm that is big enough to support you in your role, growth and development, but small enough that you will have autonomy in your role and manage client accounts and audits from start to finish.
– Managing a portfolio of clients across a range of industries, public, private and charity sectors.
– Planning and delivering audit
– Completing accounts
– Managing a small team or trainees/part qualified accountants
– Identifying business development opportunities and cross selling service lines
– Qualified ACA, ACCA – ideally with approx. 4 years post qualified experience, gained in an Auditing role ideally with exposure to client accounts
– Strong communication and time management skills
– Experience in a management capacity
– Commercially aware
This is an excellent firm which has seen significant growht in terms of clients and head count in the last two years. In this firm you will have the autonomy to perform your role, but will also have support from experienced colleagues.
Should you wish to support the wider team you will have the option to assist with and oversee Internal Audits, again for a wide range of clients.
You will have a very competitive salary, which is negotiable and will be based on the knowledge and experience you offer.
There is a wide range of perks and benefits, some of which are newly created at this firm, please ask for more details on this.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. All of the consultants are experts within their field and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Steven Osborne for a confidential discussion on 07714254890. Alternatively please apply via the link below.