Our client is a top tier global law firm and is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing & Business Development professional with professional services experience to join their team. The successful Marketing & BD Assistant Manager will be responsible for client development and marketing support within the firm’s groups. The Marketing & BD Assistant Manager will have a fantastic opportunity to work with a renowned brand and global key clients within the industry. The Marketing & BD Assistant Manager will also work on raising the firm’s profile alongside the Communications team.
- Business Planning
- Budgeting of various client events
- Organising internal and client events
- Digital marketing
- Assisting with new events plans and sponsorship opportunities
- Assisting on bid processes
- Profile Raising of the firm’s brand
- Assist in the definition, buildout and refinement of strategies
- Client Development
- Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree desirable; Masters or qualifications around the areas of – Business / CAM / Marketing / Sales or other related commercial subjects
- Some experience working in a professional services industry or similar marketing and business development roles
- Ability to identify growth opportunities for the business and keep abreast of business trends
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Team player
- Positive attitude
For further information, and to apply for this Marketing & BD Assistant Manager job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 015267420
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.