Our international client is recruiting for a Marketing Campaign Specialist to primarily increase brand awareness across all platforms using a range of Traditional and Digital Marketing. The Marketing Campaign Specialist will liaise with internal stakeholders to develop new Marketing Campaigns. They will work with creative agencies on a daily basis providing beneficial insight on increasing Brand Awareness. This Marketing Campaign Specialist role is a temporary 6 months role where you will gain extensive experience working for one of the Top 100 Global Brands.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Extremely competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Work for a Global Brand
- Training & development programmes
- You will produce appropriate briefs and plans
- Produce promotional materials/campaigns/events that are on brief, on time and on budget
- Drive traffic to website, increasing online sales
- Work with media buyers and creative agencies
- Recommend changes to overall marketing portfolio of the company to maximise opportunities
- PPC advertising
- Google Analytics
- Link Social Media pages to the website
- Newsletter campaigns
- Collecting data
- Creating online content
- Develop the online database using a range of Digital Marketing techniques
- Writing copy to be published online, print etc
- Target competitors / Retargeting campaigns
- SEO for the brand’s online presence
- Increase brand awareness online
- Liaise with clients
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Marketing environment – client based or within an agency
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- SEO techniques
- Team Player
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma or equivalent is essential
- a Masters Degree in Marketing is desirable
- Financial Services environment knowledge / experience
For further information, and to apply for this Marketing Campaign Specialist job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.