Are you a recently qualified accountant looking for a new direction away from Audit? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills outside of core audit and accounts? My Client, a unique and ambitious firm with a growing precence in the Corporate Finance market is looking for a Newly Qualified individual who is equally ambitious, and would be interested in a client-facing role in Restructuring and Corporate finance.
- Preparing and auditing accounts for a wide range of clients including groups with turnover in excess of £200 million
- Preparing management accounts from a variety of Accounting software packages
- Corporate tax compliance and Income tax compliance work
- Sundry adhoc accounting and tax work
- Special projects – Corporate Finance
- Supervising and training junior members of the audit team
- Qualified accountant
- Strong numerate, written and communication skills
- High levels of commitment, enthusiasm and initiative
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability and confidence to deal with clients
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
- Ability to work as a team player
- Good commercial approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We specialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other Accountancy position please contact Steven Osborne in confidence on 07714254890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please apply via the link below.