The successful Receptionsit will foster good working relationships within the office and to provide a first class service to all external and internal clients, showing professionalism and displaying a friendly disposition at all times.
- Working as part of a team to coordinate the front of house reception.
- Professionally and promptly, meeting and greeting all of the Firm’s clients, any visitors and any internal visitors from other offices.
- Managing and co-ordinating the meeting room booking system. Co-ordination of client hospitality and client catering for all types of events
- Dealing with incoming email requests and meeting room requests and ensuring these are checked and processed throughout the day on a regular basis and in a timely manor.
- At least 1 year’s previous Receptionist experience ideally within professional services environment.
- Experience in co-ordinating events desirable
- Provide a high quality client service at all times with a positive, can do, calm and confident attitude
- Sufficient and accurate keyboard skills, using outlook, word, excel
- Confident in setting up audio visual equipment and troubleshooting during client meetings from time to time
- Excellent personal presentation with a professional and respectful demeanour
- Attention to detail with and a neat and tidy approach to working practices
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines getting things right
- Self confidence and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to grasp things quickly and easily
- Ability to identify problems and act on them promptly and efficiently
- Good organisational skills to ensure that the tasks are effectively scheduled within working time available, and that urgent work is completed and returned within the specified timescales
- Excellent communication skills
For further information and a full Job Description please email or call Emma Zacharopoulou at Hunter Savage – emma:huntersavage.com / 07540797503