Due to success and growth, our leading, award winning, Belfast technology Client, urgently wishes to recruit an experienced OD/ Organisational Development Manager. This is a 12 month fixed term contract OD Manager job. The successful HR professional will work with key stakeholders across the business to support the design, delivery and improvement of key people initiatives and processes. Key projects will include design and delivery of programmes, talent mapping, succession planning and building strategy around this.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with leaders and managers across the business to drive engagement, development and learning
- Support the delivery of the People strategy, talent development and succession planning framework
- Assist in building strong talent pipelines through talent and performance management processes
- Implement ways to help Managers manage and develop their teams – career development planning, coaching etc
- Identify activities to help attract, develop and retain the best talent
- Educated to Degree level, essential
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working and partnering with teams to support people projects/ OD, talent and L&D initiatives
- Experience of working with external providers to delivery tailored OD and learning projects, desirable
- Experience of working at a strategic level whilst having strong transactional HR skills
- Strong generalist knowledge eg learning, performance management, culture, engagement
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Commercial mindset
- Experience of working within a fast paced, growing business
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 12 month contract fixed term contract
- Full time hours, may consider a 4 day working week
- Large, professional and modern working environment
- Belfast based
- Excellent training
For further information and to apply for this Organisational Development Manager job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent on the calibre of response.