Department: Global Practice Area: Risk / Data Privacy Team
The key aspects of the role:
- General administration, preparing communications and presentations / maintainance of spreadsheets, records & reports
- Liasing with other teams regarding GDPR compliance
- Populating and administrating specialist privacy software
- Helping to create and maintain polocies, guidance and pro-forma documenatation
- Administrating regulatory registration and notifications requirements
- Supporting the Global Head of Data Privacy in delivering the firm’s privacy compliance programme
- Providing Triage for incoming request for support, addressing queries and seeking support from the team as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree to at least 2:1 level (or ability to demonstrate an equivalent level of competency)
- Excellent (and demonstrable) IT skills, including proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrable administrative experience within a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including with senior stakeholders
- A proven ability to work independently and proactively and to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- A collaborative approvah and ability to work well in a small team
Desirable but non-essential
- Knowledge and experience of data protection compliance work
- About the Data Privacy Team
For further information, and to apply for this legal support role, please contact Margaret Savage. Visit our website for a full list of Legal opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing dependent upon the calibre of response.