The successful Legal Secretary will be joining a global law firm in their Belfast office working Part Time, Wednesday to Friday. The Legal Secretary will contribute to the effectiveness of the team by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and team are achieved.
- Follow correct procedures, instructions and protocols
- To access and print hard copy reports, correspondence and documents produced by the Document Production Team
- To deal accurately with filing – Storage and retrieval of client files in line with the department’s filing system
- To set up new files accurately and speedily on instructions from the lawyers.
- To make effective use of all IT systems including K2, Kase, Laserforms, Chrome River, Elite 3E, Bighand, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and InterAction.
- Produce a consistently high quality and quantity of work
- Return and send all work with the relevant enclosures
- Seek to develop knowledge of the team practice area
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach
- Team player
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
- To be accountable and straightforward
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
For further information, and to apply for this Legal Secretary job, please contact Margaret Savage on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.