This leading firm of professional trustees have been providing a range of actuarial, consulting, IT and administration services to clients across the UK for over 25 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Client Manager. If you are keen to join a firm with a culture that aims to provide all clients with a high-quality service through strong personal relationships then forward your CV or get in touch in confidence.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Taking a lead on cases handed down by the pensions regulator.
- Use your technical knowledge to help support clients and issue they encounter.
- Opportunity to travel across UK
- This role will act as a lead client manager on cases where we have been appointed by The Pensions Regulator.
- You will manage the needs of a range of stakeholders including managing expectations of The Pensions Regulator, The Board, client management team and members.
- On a daily basis you will be involved in the following activities: Lead on a case portfolio, ensuring all statutory, regulatory and internal procedures are met.
- Be involved in and direct forensic analysis of complex pension and company documentation and accounts, interrogating information to present the factual position.
- Work closely with and be a point of contact for third parties, for instance, The Pension Regulator, legal advisors and members of the scheme, ensuring deadlines for delivery of the projects are met.
- Develop intelligence; gather evidence in support of instruction by The Pensions Regulator in order to conduct asset recovery activities on irregular pension schemes.
- Identify and discuss with your team any issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Raise matters within Board governance structures as required and own actions. Drafting/preparation of documents required for statutory processes, preparing minutes of any meetings required.
- An experienced pension professional with a solid industry background.
- Full understanding of pension trusteeship, with significant knowledge of developing/ current pension industry issues.
- Knowledge of The Pensions Regulator (TPR) guidance with experience of dealing with TPR.
- Able to demonstrate deep technical understanding of pension legislation, regulations and other relevant legislation, codes of practice, including scheme management and compliance, best practice guides and a thorough knowledge of defined benefit and defined contribution schemes.
- Excellent project and budget management skills.
- Evidence of relevant client management responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to articulate technical points into lay terms.
- Excellent salary negotiable DOE.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Plan.
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance cover.
For further information, and to apply for this Client Manager position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Planning opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.