Our client is one of the largest online business platforms in the world and is seeking a forward-thinking marketer to join their International team. The successful Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of marketing activities for the International business and work closely with global teams to identify areas of focus and improvement in line with changing business needs and requirements.
Salary – up to £30,000
- Assist in the definition , buildout and refinement of strategies
- help drive rounds & revenue in soft markets / regions
- executing on a Performance Offer schedule.
- Ownership and execution of email marketing strategies to include the creation of content in line with business goals.
- Analysis of campaign performance across all channels to identify and execute upon improvements.
- It is essential that candidates have:
- Experience of managing cross-functional work streams including PPC, SEO, CRM & Email.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to deliver presentations.
- Highly analytical to drive performance within PPC, SEO, CRM & Email.
- Additional skills & experience that would be desirable:
- 3 years’ professional experience in an Email Marketing / SEO / PPC role.
- Education to degree level in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business/ Marketing/ IT).
- Experience in email marketing systems e.g. SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
For further information, and to apply for this Performance Marketing Specialist job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.