I am working with a leading provider of products and consulting services to some of the world’s largest finance, technology and energy institutions.
They are looking for Project Managers who will join their Capital Markets Consulting Business.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Consultancy role based across Capital markets clients.
- Business expenses and travel opportunities.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package.
- Direct reporting with Senior Management
- You will be the escalation stop for project level risks
- Accountable for accurate reporting against the project plan and budget aligned with agreed Programme governance
- Accountability and Ownership of multiple projects
- Graduate with minimum 2:1
- Project Management certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager working in a financial organisation
- Demonstrate experience working in a confidential environment
- Show your ability to plan and manage budgets
- Working knowledge of workshop facilitation, process modelling and business analysis
- Significant Change delivery experience
- competitive holidays
- Business expenses
For further information, and to apply for this Project Manager position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Services opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.