The successful candidate will be joining a very prestigious NI law firm, based in Belfast City Centre on a full-time permanent basis.
The receptionist will be required to work with the existing team to deliver high standard of service.
To carry out reception duties and manage a busy switchboard. To provide assistance in the provision of general office duties incorporating word-processing, filing, photocopying and sorting mail and other adhoc administration duties as required. To meet & greet clients on a daily basis.
- Experienced receptionist (1yr +)
- Pleaseant and confident telephone manner
- Ability to multitask
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work on their own initiative
Salary – depending on experience