Due to continued success, our Belfast city centre Client, a large, professional services organisation, urgently wishes to recruit an experienced Recruitment Administrator. This is a permanent recruitment job and there are a number of opportunities available with the team. The successful recruitment administration applicants will enjoy working in a busy, energised team, supporting onboarding processes.
- Manage and track vacancies via the e-recruitment system
- Schedule interviews, both candidates and panel members.
- Provide on boarding support, prepare documents for offer of employment, arrange inductions and first day letters.
- Work proactively with the remote recruitment teams to ensure a robust administration service is provided.
- Deal with candidate queries via telephone and email
- Provide support for ad hoc administration activities as required
- Previous recruitment administration experience
- Experience of working within a fast paced, commercial environment
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent communication
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Full time hours
- Large, professional and modern working environment
- Belfast city centre location
- Excellent training
Close date 19th July 2019
For further information and to apply for this Recruitment Administrator job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland on 02890 080031 or apply via the link.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent on the calibre of response.