Hunter Savage is recruiting for a Legal & Accountancy Support Recruiter for our Belfast office.
We are seeking to speak to Recruitment Consultants or professionals who may be considering a career in recruitment and have a desire to work in an entrepreneurial consultancy role with autonomy to manage your own business area.
Recruitment is a rewarding career path and suits individuals who are self-motivated, driven by success and enjoy helping people find the right career path, and companies to find the right employees for their businesses.
The job market is buoyant and this is a great time to embark on a recruitment career.
The vacancy we are recruiting for will involve placing Legal & Accountancy professionals across N.Ireland. This position is based in our Belfast office.
Hunter Savage is a niche consultancy with an excellent track record in the Legal sector which we have developed since our company was established in 2010. We work on an “All-Island” basis with offices in Dublin and Belfast and we partner with Law firms and In-House teams to provide high quality, confidential recruitment services.
Our goal as recruitment consultants is to help our clients and candidates achieve success, and by doing so, achieve success for ourselves.
What we offer
- We offer an excellent pay and commission structure. The financial rewards are exceptional for successful consultants. Our commission structure is uncapped and clearly defined to encourage success.
- Our hours of work are 8:30-5:30 Mon-Thurs and 8:30-4:30 on Friday. As a company we offer good work/life balance and consultants don’t do much overtime.
- Opportunity for rapid progression and promotion
- 23days holidays plus your birthday off (plus stats) increases to 25+1days (plus stats) with service.
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years service.
- Health & Wellbeing – Employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company mobile
- Regular social activities
We provide a well-supported team environment, with ongoing one-to-one training and mentoring. We allow new consultants time to get established and focus on developing core recruitment skills from the outset.
We have a very experienced and supportive team, and this role is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to enter the recruitment market and learn in an environment focused on providing high quality recruitment advice.
Successful recruiters come from all backgrounds with differing skillsets, however when recruiting we always look for empathy, enthusiasm, positivity and a need to be successful.
To find out more about our business please visit our “about us” page.
For a totally confidential discussion please contact Ronan Savage.
All enquiries in strictest confidence.