Our client, a leading international law firm is seeking an experienced Senior ISDA Negotiator to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career in a fast paced and demanding environment, working with a wide range of clients.
- Carry out legal capacity and authority due diligence checks
- Review and implement advise from collateral netting and legal opinions
- Draft, negotiate and arrange for the execution of a wide range of OTC, listed and clearing documentation such as ISDA Master Agreements, collateral agreements, futures agreements, execution agreements, exchange traded derivative agreements and other derivatives legal agreements to facilitate derivative trading in line with current financial regulations
- Manage and implement documentation requirements for Prime Brokerage services
- Liaise with trading desks, client relationship teams, risk management and specialist legal teams to resolve various derivatives-related issues
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders on client launches and priorities to ensure timely execution of all trading documentation
- Liaise with the appropriate teams to ensure trading accounts are activated and ready to meet Day-1 trading requirements
- Ensure all trading documentation is in adherence with MiFID II, Dodd-Frank, and EMIR requirements where necessary
- Liaise with local counsel in multiple jurisdictions to register security interests created under new client trading relationships
- Law degree or working legal knowledge
- Experience of drafting and negotiating ISDA/CSA and/or related documents, specifically with regards to equity products and clearing
- Experience of working with an investment bank, asset manager, stock exchange, clearing house or depositary
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry specifically with regards to the regulations affecting the derivatives market (Dodd-Frank and EMIR)
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and ability to work without supervision
- Excellent business judgment and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards of documentation, processes and control environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- An ability to influence people across different locations
For further information, and to apply for this Senior ISDA Negotiator job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.