An exciting opportunity to join a local, well established Pension and Investment Consultancy in Belfast
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Independent Financial Advisors
- Opportunity to focus on Learning & Development
- Support highly productive consultants with their HNW Clients
- Manage workflow of a team of paraplanners and support consultants with high quality research on financial products and services.
- Work in line with processes and compliance framework.
- Write comprehensive and compliant strategy and suitability reports.
- Manage team workflows and responsible for individual team members development alongside HR & business support.
- Conduct research and produce high quality client facing strategy ad suitability reports.
- Manage workflows and quality of team and provide appropriate training where required.
- Report to Managing Director with regular updates
- Work closely with Paraplanners and support team. Share ideas and best practice.
- Meet regulators Fit & Proper requirements.
- Prepare analysis of clients portfolio / holdings
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning & progress towards Chartered
- At Least 8 years’ experience within an IFA environment.
- Knowledge of pre and post retirement planning, investments, taxation to HNW clients.
- Continuous professional development.
- £40k (negotiable DOE)
- 21 days holiday
For further information, and to apply for this Senior Paraplanner position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Insurance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.