This award winning national IFA firm have been providing astute, industry leading advice to private individuals, families, charities and professionals across the UK for over 25 years.
This is a fantastic role for a candidate looking to develop a career in financial planning to join this prestigious firm as they seek to add to the team as a result of organic growth. If you are keen on joining a firm who strive to be the very best in their field by working alongside client to help them achieve their financial goals then email your CV or get in touch on for a confidential conversation.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Top, regional financial planning firm.
- Support towards professional qualifications.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
To work as part of a team to deliver a high quality administration service to clients:
- Pro-actively manage and act as the main point of contact for portfolio of DB schemes whilst checking colleagues work.
- Provide cover for fellow colleagues and team manager when necessary.
- Ensure that all agreed service levels are met.
- Act as an effective problem solver providing technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of client issues.
- Review the status of client business and provide regular updates on progress of cases.
- Inform manager of complaints and issues arising.
- Review and maintain client pages for own schemes on the Information Management System.
- Adhere to all company processes and procedures.
- Support and develop fellow team members through feedback and coaching to improve accuracy, productivity and overall competence.
- Demonstrate effective project management skills ensuring projects are actively progressed to achieve agreed targets.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all legislative changes, company policies and procedures.
- Assist with identification and provision of training for new and existing team members and provide refresher training when required.
- Suggest/contribute fully to process improvements.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of relevant legislative, regulatory and procedural requirements.
- At least 3 years’ relevant DB and DC experience.
- Proven ability of being able to handle all aspects of administration role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all relevant products, procedures and systems.
- Proven competence in written, oral & mathematical skills.
- Proven ability to adapt communication style to different circumstances and people.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Able to work on both own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have achieved, or be willing to complete, professional qualifications through the Pensions Management Institute
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C or above).
- Computer Skills (MS Office).
- Ideally have a degree, preferably in a finance related subject (not essential).
- Basic salary of £25,000 to £35,000 DOE.
- Bonus (annual discretionary).
- Private medical insurance.
- Professional exam support.
- DIS x2.
For further information, and to apply for this Pensions Administration position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and John Sloan will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Services opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience, qualifications and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.