There are a lot of positions currently availabel to Tax professionals on the Belfast market. Despite what many believe, not every firm and every role is the same. This role is a great example of that.
This is a small firm in Belfast that services a mixed range of corporate clients and oversees a lot of very interesting corporate finance work. They are keen to bring a CTA professional into their business to deal primarily with high-level Tax advisory work.
What makes this opportunity different?
– Despite being a small firm, the work that you will doing will primarily be for relatively large corporate clients
– The work will be mostly advisory and will often involve a lot of interestng investigation work to find the best tax solutions for companies involved in acquisitions and mergers
– The opportunity for progression in this role is not like most. As the firm’s dedicated tax advisor, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop this area of the business. Furthermore, the existing partners anticipate a partnership in the not-so-distant future for this individual
– While you will be the primary tax point of contact for clients, you will have ongoing support and guidance from the existing partner, who has a wealth of experience in this area
– The firm has a great culture. It’s a small, but friendly team and even at the most busy times of the year, the office atmosphere remains positive.
– This is a forward thinking practice, that will endeavour to support you both personally and professionally
Who is eligible?
– Inquiries are welcome from anyone who is newly qualified (CTA or ACA with a Tax background) right through to manager level. While an experienced manager would be particularly sought after, there is sufficient experience in the senior leadership of the firm to develop someone who is at an earlier stage of their career
– You must have experience in Tax, Corporate tax exposure is a must, but this can be in a compliance or advisory capacity.
– You’ll be someone who enjoys working in tax, and is interested in keeping up to date with changing legislation
– Ideally, you’ll be ambitious, there is ample room to grow in this position for the right person
To apply for this position, simple use the apply button below. If you’d rather get more information before submitting an application just get in touch with me, Steven Osborne, by searching our website (link above) or you can find me on LinkedIn