My Client, a large local practice close to Belfast city centre, is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their team. Applicants will be CTA qualified and have a strong Tax background. This firm can offer the successful applicant a truly rewarding career in a growing business. This would be an excellent career move for an established Tax manager who is looking for a role that offers autonomy, a clear career path to Senior Management and beyond as well as the opportunity to have a strategic influence over the firms’ overall direction and growth plans. It could also be an opportunity for an existing AM to spet up into a more senior role.
- Manage a large, lucrative portfolio of tax clients providing corporate advice (roughly 50% compliance, 40% advisory, 10% other)
- Support service delivery and driving the strategic growth of the Tax department
- Provide high level of client service.
- Managing the delivery of tax projects, within given time scales and ensuring technical excellence
- Managing team of tax trainees/recently qualified
- Review of computations
- Supporting Partners on advisory projects
- CTA Qualified or an exceptional candidate who is studying towards CTA
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Ambitious individual who excels in a client facing role
- A keen ‘business developer’ who can identify new revenue streams from new and existing clients
Hunter Savage are a leading niche recruitment firm based in Belfast. We speacialise in Accountancy/Finance, Legal and HR and our consultants are experts within their respective fields. Our interaction with candidates is highly confidential and we pride ourselves on our strategic, personalised and consultative approach.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other Accountancy position please contact Steven Osborne in confidence on 07714254890 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please apply via the link below.